Based on the current status of the COVID-19 pandemic in Hong Kong, the University Museum and Art Gallery (UMAG), HKU will reopen on 22 September 2020 (Tue). In line with the guidelines established by the HKU Task Force on Infectious Disease, UMAG will adopt the following precautionary health and security measures when the museum reopens:
– Museum visitors are required to properly wear face masks at all times when inside UMAG. Please enter the museum via the G/F Fung Ping Shan Building entrance.
– A temperature check will be conducted upon entry.
– All visitors will need to use the hand sanitizer available at the entrance.
– Crowd control measures will be in place; UMAG reserves the right to limit the number of visitors.
– Children under 12 can only enter the museum when accompanied by an adult.
– Disability access is available upon request. Please contact the museum at +852 2241 5500 three working days prior to your visit.
Please click here for the latest event arrangements.
UMAG will continue to assess the situation and adjust the relevant preventive measures as necessary. Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.